What did I learn.
- First I learned that I have a lot to learn. As much as I know, there is always more to learn.
- Research takes a long time. Doing it right takes a long time. Writing good citations takes a long time. Writing for peer review takes a long time. It all takes a long time.
- I learned that letting others see what you have done can make it better.
- I became a better researcher and writer.
- Angela Packer McGhie - Administrator of ProGen
- Rebecca Whitman Koford - coordinator ProGen 14
- Linda Woodward Geiger, CG - mentor ProGen 14