Thursday, February 09, 2012

Great Day - FamilySearch Wiki and FindaGrave

9 February 2012
Yesterday was a great genealogy day. I spent the morning working on the Orange County, California site on FamilySearch Wiki. Most of the time was spent learning...but that's still working. At RootsTech I attended several FamilySearch Wiki classes and the Wiki contributor breakfast and met some very nice people with FamilySearch Wiki.  I didn't know about the contributor's pages nor the social networking aspects of the Wiki.  I'm now working on redesigning the page so it has more appeal. Give me a few weeks.

I also worked on FindAGrave adding seven memorials and thirteen pictures.  I also asked for and was given management of two memorials for Albigah Mayhew and Lucretia Jane Mayhew, my husband's gg grandparents.  It's easy and the seven new memorials may bring some new cousins.  




No comments: